Center for social and economic research – CASE Ukraine is looking for an intern to deal with fiscal policy analysis.
· Research to deal with public finance;
· Analyzing of the State and local budgets;
· Writing articles, columns, Facebook posts on topical subjects;
· Site Administration “Price of the State”;
· Prepare and conduct lectures, workshops and other events;
· Coordination of interns and volunteers;
· Prepare proposals.
· High knowledge of public finances (confirmed by appropriate education, experience);
· Writing skills;
· Skills of IT-services (including information retrieval on the Internet, charting, basic image editing, create a simple infographic);
· Creativity, initiative, inspiration;
· Fluent English and Ukrainian;
· Personal interest in improving transparency, accountability and efficiency of public finance in Ukraine.
CV and motivation letter, please, send at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 25, 2016.